CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Voice Thread Reflection

I really LOVED voice thread. And that means a lot! I usually don't just love something right away. It takes me a while to warm up to it. But here - I just love the possibilities. As an alternative to Power Point presentation in the classroom. Or any kind of presentation. Particularly with expository non-fiction type of text. I think it would work really well with social studies (sometimes students need to research and present a person in history, for example). That would work really well with voice thread. I am going to try it with my students next quarter.
As far as my own little project goes, I did not want to record voice. I really don't like my own voice too much. Typing is a better friend of mine, so I just typed. Recording voice would be no problem with my students because we already use microphones for some other language software that I use in the classroom.
I will write about the chapters that we were supposed to read later.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you liked VoiceThread. I think that your students will like it too!

    How great that you already have the microphone issue in check.

    ReplyDelete