CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My personal research preferences

I must admit - I like Google. And Yahoo. And their Russian equivalents. At home they are my preferred search engine. Of course, you get a lot of "junk". But I am usually searching for something home-related, like Irish dance shoes or dresses... As a teacher I use National Geographic a lot. Our ESL curriculum is published by National Geographic, and I feel that their resources complement the curriculum very nicely. They have a great site for kids with a lot of multimedia resources that I absolutely love! And if you are looking for great articles check out National Geographic Explorer magazine - great readability high interest articles for students. I think that these are my favorite websites for all kinds of resources. National Geographic Rules!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the National Geographic info. I have never thought of using it!

    ReplyDelete