CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Digital writing course

Hmm... What are some things that I would like to learn in this course? I am hoping to get some useful ideas on how to use digital writing in my classroom. My students' language development is at such different places right now, so I am not really sure how to include everyone in this exciting adventure. I actually talked to my students about the possibility of digital writing in my class, and they are more apprehensive than I am. The funny thing is that most of them don't even want to do it. Younger students have a more positive attitude. I was really surprised by this.
As far I my own personal use... I don't know if I have a great interest in doing digital writing for myself. I am more of a private person, I don't need to share things with anyone on the internet... So I am really not sure.

2 comments:

  1. Natasha, I feel the same way about privacy. . . I don't know how much of an online identity I want to have! Maybe I should write under a pseudonym?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha, you make a very good point about your student's apprehension related to digital writing. "Digital Writing' has such a big sound to it, especially to those learning additional languages. I think that your own adventures in digital writing may be colorful inspiration for your students :-)

    ReplyDelete