CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My own blog - entries that I like

This is probably the fourth time that I am trying to write this entry. It is very much unlike me to say something that I like about myself. So, I will be very brief. I like my Blog Reflection entry for its face value - reflection. I also like my Hatched rock entry because the rock spoke to me and it seems that I was able to show what it was saying. I like the overall design of my blog - featuring my favorite books on the sidebar. I have also enjoyed using the blog for a notepad of sorts - jotting down notes or ideas as they come to my head.
As far as people's choice award goes - I would give it to Mary K.'s blog! Mary, I love reading your thoughtful and very insightful entries. I hope that you will keep writing when the class is over.

1 comment:

  1. Watching this was so much fun. It isn't often that I get to hear people say my name with a British accent :-)

    It seems that this toy/tool also has so many possibilities in terms of motivating student writing, especially for students who are shy to read their own writing. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete