CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Digital Writing Project


My project is ready! I am so excited - I think it turned out really well. I can use it as a sample with my students, and I really learned a lot about Windows Movie Maker! I used Click to DVD program before, but not having it available at school prompted me to try this new tool. Windows Movie Maker is awesomel!:)
Be ready for the "In Search of the Hawaiian Turtle!"
I was really reluctant to start on my project, but then I could not stay away! Now I am trying some new tools - I am working on a staff presentation usting the Presentation tool I wrote about in one of my previous blogs. This tool is also very intuitive (just like the Movie Maker) and so far has been quite fun to use. If you like, check out my work in progress. However, I would recommend looking at some completed projects as well. If you do look at it, please keep in mind that it is not done yet and it is designed to be used in a particular order while I am talking and adding other things to the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment